Enhance Physiotherapy Physiotherapists are committed to providing the highest quality care to you and your family and friends. Our Physiotherapists and all Enhance Staff are focused on you and your health care; there is no textbook recipes given out and all cases are treated as individual cases with your own unique treatments, exercise prescriptions and goal setting.
We look at each of our patients as a whole and we make it our personal mission to focus on you-mentally, emotionally and physically, as health is all encompassing and all elements of you contribute to you being able to achieve your best life and your goals.
Your unique experience at Enhance Physiotherapy starts with our beautiful reception staff ensuring you get first class services from the time you make your phone call to book an appointment because we understand that sometimes making that call is the hardest step.
By definition physiotherapy is helping people affected by injury, illness or disability through manual therapy, movement, exercise, education and advice. Physiotherapists maintain health for people of all ages, helping people to manage pain and prevent disease.
But your Enhance Physiotherapist is way more than that definition – we have your back; we understand that we are the key to you living your best life, and we honor our privileged position of being a part of helping everyone achieve their goals.
YOUR GOALS ARE OUR GOALS!
How are we different?
There are so many different health professionals and physiotherapy clinics out there. So many choices all giving different answers to the same questions. All of us at Enhance Physiotherapy can be trusted, but why?
- We genuinely care. We want you to get better, be pain free and live a better life. We pride ourselves in getting you the results you want. Your goals are our goals.
- We know that people may have had bad experiences with different health professionals, and we are committed to ensuring that that does not happen at Enhance Physiotherapy. We will work with your whole team (medical, sporting, family or whoever is involved in your life) to ensure that your goals are achieved.
- We believe in providing up to date evidence-based practice, techniques and technology to ensure we have all the tools we need to get the results you want. However, at the end of the day, we believe in a hands on approach. Our hands are our most valuable tools in assessing and treating conditions of the body, and will always be the most important part of your experience with us.
- We are not a big business chain designed to churn patients through as fast as possible. We are a small business with a pure heart that puts you first – we will stay late, research and do the 1% that matters because you are important to us as an individual.
We can help you with:
- Lower back pain
- Neck pain
- Shoulder pain
- Hip pain
- Headaches / Migraines
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Ankle Sprains
- Chronic pain
- Sports Injures
- Manipulative Therapy
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Motor Vehicle Injuries
- Workers Compensation Injuries
- Ergonomic Workplace Assessments
- Postural Complaints/ Issues
- Any Joint Pain
- Disc Injuries
- General Rehabilitation
- Women’s and Men’s Health
- Pregnancy Pain or Exercises
- Improving your health to achieve your goals
We can also organise Home Visits or Gym Visits for those who would prefer the convenience of Physiotherapy sessions in the home environment or want a gym review to hit your personal bests.