Remedial massage involves manipulation of the soft tissues of the body for therapeutic effect, leaving you feeling refreshed, invigorated and tension free. It is an ideal therapy for both generalised and specific muscle pain, tightness and dysfunction, and can be used to treat conditions such as:
- Chronic pain
- Soft tissue injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Stiff necks
- Back pain
- Sports injuries and more.
Call (08) 9583 5165 today to book in at our Como and Mandurah Clinics.
What are the benefits of remedial massage?
- Increased blood and lymphatic flow, speeding up the body’s healing processes
- Decreased pathological muscle tension
- Increased healthy muscle tone
- Release of physiological stress and tension
- Breakdown of scar or fibrous tissue and release of trigger points, restoring mobility and elasticity to muscles and joints
- Balance of the muscles and joints allowing biomechanically correct movement
- Improved circulation and oxygenation to soft tissues
- Reduced oedema
- Reduced muscle tension, headaches, stress and anxiety
- Better sleep
- Reduced risk of re-injury and repetitive strain